How to find us
The Faculty is housed in the Raised Faculty Building, off Sidgwick Avenue. The Sidgwick Site is about 10 minutes' walk away from the centre of Cambridge.
View Larger Map
- The Sidgwick Site and the Raised Faculty Building
- Sidgwick Avenue and surrounding streets
- The University
The most direct way to the Sidgwick site for visitors coming from outside the city is from Junction 12 of the M11:
- Take the A603 Barton Road for a mile or so into the city [Map]
- Follow the road sharp left into Newnham Road, and go straight on at the roundabout. Continue past a garage and a few shops, follow the road left, then turn left at the traffic lights into Sidgwick Avenue.[Map]
- The entrance to the Sidgwick Site, and the Raised Faculty Building, is a few hundred yards on your right. [Map]
Please note that parking at the Sidgwick site is severely restricted, even for University staff. Unless you can arrange a permit in advance of your visit, you should use the (few available) metered bays on Sidgwick Avenue, the city centre car parks, or the Park & Ride facility.
Air / Bicycle / Bus / Train travel